Lakewood Model 140 Cooling Tower Controller 1239594 (1239594)
- Type: Model 140
- Not Included: No sensor or plumbing
- Output Relays: 2 selectable use and 1 blowdown relay
- Flow Switch: Flow switch input
- Water Meter: 1 water meter (contact head, paddle wheel or turbine) input
- Output Signal: 1 isolated or non-isolated optionally powered 4-20 mA output
- Conductivity Range: 0 - 10,000 μS
- Temperature Compensation: 500 ohm NTC
- Ambient Temperature: 32° - 120° F (0° - 49° C)
- Sensor Type: 2 electrode conductivity sensor
- Conductivity Resolution: ± 10 μS
- Accuracy & Repeatability: ± 1.0%
- Deadband/Setpoint: Adjustable
- Enclosure: NEMA 4X, ETL
- Timer: Max. blowdown time exceeded, relay time exceeded
- Power: 120/240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Relay Ratings: 3A each, 10A total
- Usage: Water treatment conductivity control
- Weight: 5 lbs
Territory limitations may apply.
Similar controllers are on our Lakewood Model 140 Cooling Tower Controller page.
You may also be interested in a Walchem Controller.