LMI AD Series Metering Pump (LMI AD Series)
Your Price :
Call For Price
- Series: AD Series
- Type: Digital display solenoid driven diaphragm pump
- Control: Dual Manual Control with optional Pulse/Analog Input and Enhanced Controls
- Capacity: Models range from maximum 0.15 to 2.0 GPH
- Pressure: Models range from maximum 50 to 250 psi
- Liquid End Materials: Variety of chemical resistant materials available
- Electrical: Standard 120 VAC with US plug, but models available for international regions
LMI ROYTRONIC EXCEL™ Series AD pumps achieve a new level of innovation in solenoid-driven metering pump technology. Offering a robust design, microprocessor control options and improved electromagnetics to meet all flow/pressure ratings, ROYTRONIC EXCEL™ Series AD chemical metering pumps will provide industry solutions for more versatile chemical injection with greater turn-down capability.
The line includes an advanced design fitting system for secure, leak-proof tubing connections. Every pump with a FastPrime™ or AutoPrime™ liquid end includes half-inch NPT connections to allow for ease of configuration.
Standard FastPrime™ liquid ends incorporate a unique design to bleed the head without depressurizing the discharge tubing. FastPrime™ liquid ends are available with a variety of material constructions to meet demanding application requirements. Optional AutoPrime™ liquid ends automatically and continuously purge entrapped air from process fluid, eliminating "vapor lock" with liquids such as sodium hypochlorite, even in remote installations. High Viscosity liquid ends engineered to pump your most challenging viscous fluids are also available.
To see the complete range of LMI pumps, visit our LMI Pumps page.
You may also be interested in a comparable product from Walchem, the EZ Series of pumps.